13 Things I’d Change if I Could
Posted by adamswife on March 12, 2008
1. The candidates for President of the United States —
I don’t know who I would choose, but none of the 3 who are currently running (4 if you count Ralph Nader).
2. My age — I’d like to be 35 for the rest of my life. That was a good year, I was happy, healthy, and about as prosperous as I ever need to be.
3. My husband’s age — Being 35 again wouldn’t be any fun if he weren’t there beside me.
4. TV programs — I’m really tired of realty programs, and sit-coms that don’t know the difference between funny and silly/stupid.
5. The weather — what more can I say?
6. My weight — I know, you’re thinking that’s something I could change. Well, I’m not so sure about that. If I could change it wouldn’t it be different?
7. The economy — There has to be a system that evens out the differences between the haves and the have-nots without destroying individual initiative.
8. People’s minds — This would come in handy so frequently, I can’t begin to imagine how much better life would be if people would just have the sense to agree with me.
9. My little brother — Just think about it.
10. The lack of compassion in the world.
11. The price of gas –– what a hero that would make me.
12. French fries –– I would take out the calories and make them a lot less prone to becoming soggy.
13. The size of my hips — I’d like just once in my life to have hips enough to hold up a pair of slacks or a skirt – I’m really tired of the constant tugging. And there was that time when I didn’t tug soon enough and I walked right out of my slip, or the time my slacks ended up around my ankles. Really!