The “E”s Have It
Posted by adamswife on January 28, 2008
Chris tagged me with a meme, so that’s what you get today.
Here’s how it works: Use the first letter of your name to answer each question. Must be places or names…Nothing made up. Can’t use your own name for boy/girl’s name question. If you can’t answer, skip to next one.1. Famous Singer: Englebert Humperdinck – If you don’t know who he is you’re just ‘way too young. 2. Four Letter Word: Eewe – followed by “What’s that?”
3. Street: Eleventh Avenue 4. Colour: Ecru
5. Gifts/Present: Emeralds, diamonds, and rubies – It doesn’t say it has to be something I have actually received.
6. Vehicle: Escort by Ford
7. Things in Souvenir Shop: Eggs, hand-painted, decorated
8. Boy Name: Ephraim
9. Girl Name: Emily
10. Movie title: E.T. The Extraterrestrial 11. Drink: Evian water
12. OCCUPATION: Engineer
13. Celebrity: Emilio Estevez 14. Magazine: Elle
15. City: Eden – Where I met hubby 16. Sports: Elephant polo
17. Fruit: Elderberry
18. Reason for Being Late to work: Electricity went out and I didn’t know what time it was.
19. Something that you throw away: Empty bottles 20. Something you shout: Eeek!
Now I’m supposed to tag some other people. Hmmm! I think I should tag Forgetfulone, storyteller, Smiler, and Zazzy. No complaining, now! You know you all love memes. If you’ve already done this one, just leave us a link to it. Please? *begging*