Posted by adamswife on January 17, 2008
1. Attending Church – I am forced to comb my hair, dress up a bit, and don some makeup – then there are the spiritual benefits.
2. Baking Bread – I just love the feel of the dough, knowing it’s going to be just right. And the smell is divine.
3. Homemade Soup – full of veggies and good flavor – lo fat, lo sodium – healthy!
4. Hugs from Grandchildren – squeezes and kisses and I love you’s
5. Kisses from Ed – my eternal sweetheart
6. Meditation – every now and again it’s nice to just be quiet and listen – to your god, your own thoughts, the quietness around you
7. Walking in the snow – the crunch and the cold and the crisp, clean air
8. Laughter – it exercises your insides
9. Music – it can inspire, energize, or calm – whatever your need at the moment
12. Being alone but not lonely – an escape from the intrusion of the world
13. Chinese take-out – I didn’t have to cook!